Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Chillin



Hey Everyone!

It is 1:00 right now I am just watching TV just waiting for my Nanny and Papa to get here. At 3:00 they are going to pick us up and drop us off at the airport. Our flight is at 6:30 (you are probably wondering why we are leaving at 3:00 and our flight is 6:30.) Well 1. WE HAVE TO DRIVE THERE 2. WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH SECURITY 3. AT 6:00 WE WILL GET ON THE PLANE 4: WE TAKE OFF!!!! HERE WE COME CALIFORNIA!!!! I will be posting stuff everyday, pictures will probably be posted everyday,too! Please leave comments and I will write back to you! Thank You! Talk to you later!

-Joelle

2 comments:

K-Sea said...

Good luck Joelle! I love you!

Daddy

Nanny and Papa said...

Hi Honey,
I just spoke with you and now I can go to bed. I'm glad that you have landed. Sleep as late as you can tomorrow morning. Guess what we got lost leaving Boston. Only Nanny & Papa would do something like that.
I love you and tell Mina I love her too and she needs to take good care of Tripper for me.
Nanny & Papa