Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another day in LA!


Hello everyone!!
So I'm sorry I haven't been writing anything but I am so tired at night! So I asked my mom to write for me at night. But tonight I am staying up to watch a tv show so I have some extra time.
I talked to Lorenzo on Sunday and guess what???? He remembered me! His three daughters are also in the camp and they remembered me too from last summer.
We have a special guest coming to camp tomorrow. I don't know who it is yet but I will tell you when I write next time. I have to do a practice audition tomorrow. I have to say why orange juice is so good for you. I'm meeting a lot of nice people and having so much fun. It's hard sometimes but I know it will be worth it someday!
Isn't it cool that we saw Carson and Mandy? We also saw the first season winner from So You Think You Can Dance. It is so neat to see people that we see on tv in real life. But I guess I'm not the only person who gets excited. The stars homes tours are sold out everyday!!! A lot of people are curious just like me!

6 comments:

Nanny and Papa said...

Hey Princess J,
I want you to know that Nana, Auntie Shelley, Uncle George, Auntie Marci and Auntie Pam have asked how you are doing many times. They want me to tell you how proud they are of you and to send you their love and best wishes. They also think this is a great opportunity for you. Auntie Pam was excited to hear that you saw Carson Kressely. She loves that show. I'm going to give them your blog address tomorrow so that they can send you their best wishes themselves.
I love you,
Nanny

K-Sea said...

Hi Joelle,

Thank you for the update! It sounds like you are having a rockin' good time. I am glad you are having so much fun.

Of course Lorenzo would remember you! Who could forget you??

I always though Mandy Moore was a singer?? There was a Mandy Moore who sang outside my work one day in Boston. Could it be there are 2?

I miss you,
Love Dadddy

K-Sea said...

And I hope your special guest is Clint Eastwood....He is my favorite actor. A lot of people don't know that he was actually in High School Musical...kidding

Erin Moore said...

Hey Joelle!
Sounds like you're having sooo much fun! How wonderful for you!

Love,
Auntie Erin

ps: you can tour my house for free anytime! :-)

Grandma said...

Hi Joelle,

I just can't imagine being in Hollywood! Hope you are having the time of your life!

Good luck with all of your auditions. I am sure you will "knock 'em dead"!

Hope you are making lasting friendships and you will remember these days always!

I am so happy for you!

Love, Grandma

MaineMom said...

Hey Joelle!! So good to hear from you. I can't wait to hear about all of your experiences. We all miss you and Mina, and Will keeps asking for you guys. Beckett turned 5 months yesterday! He said he misses you too!