Monday, July 7, 2008

Debbie the Great!



I am totally impressed. This camp is going to be AWESOME for Joelle. There is so much more to this than I thought. So many professionals from so many different fields. Joelle will learn theater dance, will create a demo CD, learn to present herself in front of a camera (video and still), learn acting from one of the best...Howard Fine. We met Debbie's mother and Lorenzo Lamas was even there. There will be a security guard outside of the studio at all times and you have to present your ID in order to pick your child up. Very well thought out and structured. When we finally spoke to Debbie personally, I found her to be the most down to earth and genuine person. Tomorrow is the big day for Joelle. 8am call time (Mina doesn't like this part of it). I am so proud of my little big girl. When I looked around the room and realized where we were, I got a little choked up. We small town people are here in Hollywood all because of a girl with a big voice, big dreams and big personality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joelle. Such a great photo! We are very proud of you and so glad that you have this opportunity! Can't wait to hear your demo!
Love,
Auntie Laurie

Nanny and Papa said...

Hi Joelle,
Nice picture of you and Debbie. I hope your having fun. Your going to learn a lot about singing, acting and a lot about yourself. Remember, have fun and be yourself.
Love Papa