Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Waterpark!

The waterpark is so awesome!!! I love it! There are water slides, wave pools, and kiddie areas. Today I went down the slides 10 TIMES!! (and counting!) I went with Marina one time, then Daddy, then all by myself the rest of the time! It is fun in the wave pool cuz' it makes it feel like you are really on a beach and the waves are HUMUNGUSS!!!! There is this little area attached to the wave pool where you can play basketball in the water! This place is like heaven to a kid! And you know those things where you go and there are mini slides attached to it and when the time comes the big bucket on top dumps and you get SOAKED? Well yeah they had one of those! That was cool! Well I will post more. Today is our last day! BOO-HOO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG hunny it sounds soooo fun. Next time u have to take mee!
Luvz Yahh!