Monday, November 24, 2008

Being SICK!

I havent been sick for a long time, but......that doesnt mean forever.......on Friday I had a fever of 104.0 and I was BURNING UP! Last weekend it stayed above 100 degrees and added to that a very bad cough, chest pains, and trouble breathing. I dont know where I got this from, its like I got it out of the blue on Friday. Its weird cuz' it is really bad during the morning and night, but during the day I feel fine, with a couple of cough's here and there, I'm fine! Anyways, Thursday & Friday I got out of school early because if this, and there are rewards and punishments for this..... REWARDS: 1. You may get to miss a Social Studies test on Friday 2. You dont have to do as much school work 3. You get sit on the computer and post, posts. Now the PUNISHMENTS: 1. You have to have that awful medicine EVERY 4 hours (the Rite-Aid kind) 2. You throat is killing you and you can barely speak 3. You go to the doctors at 1:15! EEK!
So, today I am home because before Thanksgiving I really dont wanna give people my cold which I really dont enjoy and I know they wouldnt either! (I am so nice!) But I am going to the doctors today and hopefully it is not pneunomia or something bad! Maybe just the flu.

2 comments:

K-Sea said...

I hope you're feeling better today! I love you.

Daddy

MaineMom said...

EEK is right! Hope you feel better soon Joelle!

Love,

Wendy

P.S. Another bad thing about missing school is making up everything you missed! Ugh!