Monday, August 4, 2008

My Birthday!!!!


It's my birthday and I am soooooo excited!!!!! I got from my mom $95 in gift cards to all different stores. I got from my dad, wendy, will, and beckett ROCK BAND and some headphones. I got from grandma and papagordo $50 to Itunes. I got from The Moores $30. And I got from Deb, Allen, and Jamie room posters, barettes, hair tyes, lip gloss and nail polish, 2 magazines, and a towel that says "Dream."
As you can tell I have had a pretty sweet day so far!!!!! And to add on to it I get more presents from my Nana, Nanny,Papa, Meme, Pepe,
Jill and Eric, and my friends. I think I will be pretty buisy this week!!!!

6 comments:

MaineMom said...

Happy Birthday Joelle!! Eleven years old, eh? What an old fart!! Ha ha...just kidding! You are lucky you are still a kid!!

Have a great day!

Love,

Wendy

Grandma said...

The happiest of birthdays to you on your 11th birthday. Seems like just yesterday that you were born. Enjoy your day!

Love You!

K-Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K-Sea said...

Happy Birthday Joelle!

I put a birthday post on the ksea blog too!

I love you!
Daddy

K-Sea said...

By the way it is Barack Obama's birthday today too.

Erin Moore said...

Happy Birthday Joelle!!!